add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Was never given the option to upgrade to Windows 10

N0VAxForgotten
  • 57 months ago

I built my PC on July 25th and Windows 10 came out on the 29th, so I should've been eligible to get it right?

I also bought a copy of Windows so it wasn't pirated

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

You don't see the little windows icon in the bottom right hand corner in the system tray?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

IS windows up to date all the way?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

How do I check that?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Make sure windows update is fully up to date, the windows 10 downloader is installed from an update. Go into control panel and type in the search field in the top right corner 'windows update' and then press check for updates now. Probably a good idea to make sure the update settings are set to automatically install updates

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube