add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Well the phantom 410 is gone

ThreeScoops

51 months ago

So I tried to find the NZXT phantom 410 on the website using the filter, but I came up empty, I could only find it by using the search bar, what's up? Is it out of stock or something? (Sorry if this isn't relevant in any way) EDIT: well that was weird, now it has appeared again, I'm not sure what's going on but I"m just going to go with it, sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

just buy it on newegg or something pc part picker frequently glitches out and displays them with no prices. idk what the specific system they use to display the prices and what not is.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

shows for me

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube