add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rainbow Six | Siege Closed Beta

TheAverageMMOGamer

52 months ago

If you have signed up to the RS Siege Closed Beta, leave your Steam name tag down below in the comments if you would like to play on it with me, and so I can add you as a friend. The first four to leave their Steam IGN in the comments will be accepted, good luck and I hope to see you in-game soon on the 24th of this Month! Only two spots remain...

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Banshebot

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, you're #1

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Story of my life ;)

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty sure I signed up for that. Also pretty sure my steam name is Popehappycat.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

TandemRecruit

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube