add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help with a $600 gaming/ video editing build

MagicPCGamer
  • 57 months ago

I need to build another desktop because I've been,getting into video editing and making YouTube videos and my gaming laptop cannot handle it.

I am looking to spend no more than $600. I will be using this computer to play and record games as well. So I need at least 2 drives other than a boot ssd. One for games one for recording so I get minimal performance hits. I am also looking for 8 gb of ddr3 1600 ram. I would also like to request at least a 600 watt power supply so that I have some extra power for future upgrades. I am going to dual boot windows 10 and a Linux distribution not sure which one yet so keep compatibility in mind. I am looking to color code the build either red and black or white and black. Feel free to use what ever parts I have no preference except that you make sure the processor and video card will not bottleneck each other. I want to get a good 3 or 4 years out of this build at the minimum.

Windows needs to be included I will also consider other alternatives without windows included.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube