add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
codakismaximus
  • 57 months ago

Hey I'm looking to build a new computer. My budget is 1000 dollars(Canadian) or under, the lower the better. I want to be able to run dayz and almost any other game I will chuck at it with atleast 40+ fps thanks!

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you need OS? Monitor? Mouse? Keyboard? Anything else?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

i will be needing a os but i have everything else

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Here's my suggestion! http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/MWQZbv

If you have any questions please feel free to ask :P

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

can you put a different power supply i have heard alot of bad things about seasonic

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Seasonic actually makes some of the best PSU's but if you want me to change it I will.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks for taking the time and doing this looking forward to getting this in a month or two. thanks again :D

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey! I'm glad to help out as much as I can!

The best of luck to you :)

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

and would a amd 6 core be a good idea because its cheaper?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

No. AMDs CPUs have gone way down hill an i5 4460 can out preform a amd fx 8350 on games and applications that only use four cores. If you need six cored and you will be using mostly six cores than amd is better otherwise go Intel.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Simply. Not true I've seen the 8350 take a Intel processor and curbstomp it. I usually buy Intel but the price puts me off.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube