add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
wizard9802
  • 57 months ago

Budget: $1300 NZD preferably but i could go to around $1500 NZD Location: New Zealand Use: Gaming Peripherals required: None Operating System required: Windows 10 or windiws 7 IDM

Mainly looking to play CS:GO I'd like around 150 FPS constant med/high settings. Also want to play H1Z1 and Ark Survial with decent fps and graphics settings decent being constant 50+.

Thank you :D

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 3 points

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor $304.74 @ PB Technologies
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H97-GAMING 3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $159.84 @ PB Technologies
Memory Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory $93.00 @ 1stWave Technologies
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $86.33 @ PC Force
Video Card Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 4GB SOC Video Card $412.85 @ PB Technologies
Case Silverstone PS11B-W ATX Mid Tower Case $74.64 @ Aquila Technology
Power Supply Cooler Master VSM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $173.63 @ PC Force
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit) $177.00 @ 1stWave Technologies
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $1482.03
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-15 22:21 NZST+1200

tried to keep it around 1300$ as much as possible, but you'll find this worth it im sure, will keep cs:go around 190-200 + fps and should run other games nicely

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

This isn't bad.

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

my build is 1482 NZD, so im within the budget since the OP said : "but i could go to around $1500 NZD"

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man that looks like a soild build. Really appreciate it.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Could help him save just a bit with win 8.1 and just do the free upgrade after you install 8.1. Also you dont need a 380 to play csgo at 300 fps. Even a GTX 750TI could do that so maybe a lesser GPU could be thrown into this build to then install a SSD???

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

well why would i go for the 750 ti when i could go for the 380? with the 380 he will have better fps in ARK and other games he wishes to play, not to mention an SSD is pure luxury IMO, i love them, but the OP can add one in the future if needed

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Because his budget is $1400 and you went straight to his max of $1500. I'm just pointing out that you don't need a 380 to run the games this guy wants and was trying to come up with ideas to possibly save a few bucks.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

an SSD will load his PC faster, but they don't increase frame rates. It's not really summin he needs.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

True but hes talking about CSGO and H1Z1. The only game that demands a better gpu is ark but a a 750Ti will give you 300+ fps for csgo. Either way isnt a bad option IMO im just throwing it out there if he'd be interested in a SSD or something else.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you think I could swap motherboard to a Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (GA-H97M-D3H)?

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

yeah you could, but you get slightly less upgradability and performance since its a smaller form factor (less pin connectors and such)

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

That wouldn't bother me that much. I also was having a look around at more local things and would it really matter about the maker of the GPU? Because I could get Sapphire Nitro R9 380 Dual-X OC PCIE Video Card, 4GB DDR5 for $40 cheaper and its local

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

actually i would recomend getting the sapphire, its a very good AMD gpu make and its the Nitro version wich means its overclocked straight out the factory (its faster)

so yeah, go for that!

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the quick reply man! Really appreciate all the help you've given me. Have good day

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Won't get much for $822. Do you need a monitor too?

• 57 months ago
  • 3 points

what do you mean wont get much for 822? for cs:go thats more than enough

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

yup.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't need a monitor or anything like that only a PC. Doesnt have to be great

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube