add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Windows 10, i think i messed up bad pls help!

FusionPhoenix
  • 57 months ago

Hey guys, about a week ago i bought the Disk for windows 10 and its cool and all but, my mini itx build can not hold a optical drive, what do i do and how do i boot from a usb if i bought the windows 10 as a disk?

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 2 points

Make a bootable USB. You can use Microsoft's media creation tool for that.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

hey man i have trouble booting up my pc, i turn it on, everything looks beautiful for like 10 seconds and then boom, no image can you help me?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you installed Windows (or any OS) yet? If not, you need to do that.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

When you say no image do you mean no display at all and monitor is going into standby or does it go to a black screen with text telling you something?

Be specific, what do you see when you say "everything is beautiful" and what do you see when there's "no image"?

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

No text at all just plain crash, no image i meant beautiful PC, it all lighted up so beautifully, I fixed my problem now, turns out one of my ram sticks was doa or just being an *******, I took out 8gigs out of 16 and its all good now, thank you for caring when no one did <3 I wov you https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo3NFqkaRM

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Glad you got it sorted. Maybe try reseating that suspect stick and trying again, or swapping it with the known working stick and running memtest. Hell, run memtest on both. Figure it out soon while you have time to RMA.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Buy an external dvd player if you have the money.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

yup, i got one for $20... its worth having if you ever need to use a disc on your PC.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube