add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which case is the best?

JurrasicRex

51 months ago

I'm looking at many cases around the 50 dollar mark and so far here are the best one I could find,

Nxzt source 210 and the elite verzion

Or the corsair spec 0-1 or 0-2

So which one will be the bext bet for around that price point. Any other recommendations are welcomed.

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

I personally have the spec-01 and can say that it is a wonderful case to build in and to look at. Also, the side panel is slightly tinted which gives any case lighting a pleasant glow and was very unexpected.

The source 210 is also a very solid case though not as flashy.

It really just depends on your tastes, get whichever one of those you feel is the best

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed. The Spec 01-2-3 are really great.

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd get the source 210. Overall i think its better, but it only has usb2 up front and i hate that the hdd bays face that direction.... better for air flow, but more of a pain in a smaller case to install drives into.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd get the Spec 1 if you can't go above $50. For $60, you could get the Spec 2.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a SPEC-01 and it is a nice looking case however be warned, cable management is a pain in the ***, the blank side panel is very close the the motherboard mounting point so it is difficult but with patience do-able it also has clips on the 5 1/4'' bays which you need to remove or they make a horrible vibrating noise. I dont know about the NZXT Source since I have never had one. The SPEC-01 is good but be careful for these small niggles which bug me slightly

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

The S340 of course is better than all of them if you have some extra change / bottles kicking around.

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

Would be funny to make a 350 dollar build and put it in the nicest case you can find

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube