add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Quantrix
  • 82 months ago

Hi all. I recently noticed that my Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI that I just purchased has a broken pin in it's USB 3.0 socket. Is there anything I can do about this? The company I purchased it from is not refunding me or replacing it for me.

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

No... not much you can do in your situation. You can attempt to contact the vendor and you may be able to pay to have it repaired. It is a tough situation to be in I have never seen an internal header be damaged so having them exchange or accept a return may be very difficult. Best of luck.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you very much. If I am correct, Gigabyte is based in Taiwan so that's probably out of the question. It's been very frustrating, I will never buy from SuperBiiz ever again.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes i cannot speak to their support but they offer US based RMA services so you can attempt to contact them. Better to check and see what happens then not do anything. I would at least try to email or call them. Best of luck.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

I have already emailed them, since I have already tried to install the board (I noticed it was broken as i was installing it) they are denying to help.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Yow. Any chance you can post a picture to take a look at? Depending on the break, it might be repairable without resorting to sending it to the manufacturer.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

http://postimg.org/image/4zc8hls0l/ You can see the two together are bent and the one beside it is completely broken off.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube