add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

It's good, but why do you need an 850W PSU?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

xfire, you didnt even see my build lol

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

well, your partslist only has one 390, sooo yeah. I'm just guessing you haven't saved the partslist.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

no, its for a future upgrade

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

It is a very solid unit. It's a steal for the price if you use the MIR. It stinks that it's non modular.

If you are looking for a semi/fully modular unit there is this power supply which is still a high quality unit. https://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-110b20850v1

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

someone advised mt e against the other one, i dont need modularity as i have a big case

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

The EVGA B2 series is a very good series. So is XFX. Both psu's are from great manufacturers. Why any would tell you it's a bad power supply is beyond me. XFX-Seasonic EVGA- Super Flower

IMO I would take the EVGA over the XFX unit, but that's just my preference. You can't go wrong with either unit.

EDIT: Here is the 750w review from jonnyGURU.com http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=393

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

kk ty

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Modularity helps with cable management, which makes the build look better and have smoother airflow. Not that you should rule semi modular PSU's at all. Also,the B2 is a great PSU.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

ohh ok thanks i have another extra 100 so i will get a fully or semi modular b2 unit, i have also heard good things about the g2 unit

• 55 months ago
  • 3 points

the G2 is a superior unit compare to the B2. Even the warranty on the G2 = 10 years vs 5 years on the B2. It really depends on your budget. If you want an excellent budget psu, then go with the B2, if you want one of the best then the G2.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

bingo.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

The G2 units are also made by Super Flower. Higher quality than the B2. They are excellent units.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=377

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube