add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

School Build. Budget $3500 CAD

TerribleBuilder
  • 57 months ago

O Freak. My cousin's Dad has been asked by A nearby School's CSCC for some computers for use at the CSCC's School. And My Cousin Asked if I Can Build one. Sadly, Kokonip is not doing this build with me. So I'm asking you to help me make a list!

Peepharials: Monitor OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Budget: $3500 CAD Location: Canada.

If you didn't know, my cousin's dad does work at the School's CSCC.

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Use: It's obvious if you used an computer in school. Otherwise, Research, Online Schoolwork, Teacher Computerwork, Productivity.

• 57 months ago
  • 0 points

Let's face it. You're not actually building any of the three separate requests you've made in the last week.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

I am building them. Ultimate build's GPU Is still Being shipped. Tv Build is Done.

• 57 months ago
  • 0 points

Meanie ! Not everyone asks and builds right away ! Maybe some never build ...still fun to learn tho ...also it's fun to read about what others ask about ..certainly helps me learn :)

As for schools, maybe local resellers can provide a bulk purchasing option for refurbished machines ... Unless the school is wealthy or has very strict purchasing rules? A Microsoft certified/accredited reseller/refurbisher can be a great place to buy a large number of pretty good machines. It supports recycling, local businesses and schools all at once !

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, I do when the list or build is needed ASAP and my cousin told me more about it... The school got tired of prebuilt pc's by dell, hp, Apple and acer. It's a good choice but they already did that and that's where they buy it.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 57 months ago
  • 1 point

This one is for Computer, 1 List for teachers and one for Students. And it doesn't have to max out the budget anyways.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Yep.
  2. Intergrated graphics should be fine, just make sure the cpu is at least quad core and Intel.

Oh and if you can, if you want you can check if all the parts are wireless display compliant. You don't have to though.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

At least more than 120GB for students, 500GB for teachers.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Very suitable. Is the oem windows selected the professional? Otherwise, I'll use this list.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok that one for real I'm using.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube