add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gtx 980 Poseidon in NZXT h440

magicammo

51 months ago

hey everyone what's up I just had a quick question with my new build I'm doing next year I'm going to be using the Nzxt h440 along with a gtx 980 poseidon and I wanted to use the finance water-cooling feature paired with the EKL 360 custom water loop kiT my only problem is not knowing if I will be able to cool the graphics Card by using just compression fittings without it hitting the side panel. well I have enough room to have the reservoir under the graphics card hand fit the tubing on the graphics card without hitting the side panels

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

If you go with 90 degree compressions just for there it will be fine. I'm also fairly certain that with regular fittings there will be enough clearance but i'm not 100% sure (but pretty sure) The reservoir is small enough that it should fit fine.

Good Luck! :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube