add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Smallest case that will fit the a full length card?

hotel1

51 months ago

I'm looking for the smallest case that can fit the r9 390 nitro (my next upgrade) and want the smallest case possible for it.

So far the cougar QBX (on mobile, can't link) and the zalman m1 have caught my eye, but I can't decide between the two.

Any suggestions for different m-itx cases are welcome.

Sidenote: my other components will exceed 500w when combined with the graphics card, so I can't have a super tiny low wattage PSU, which may or may not exclude some cases.

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't get the 120 its a hassle to keep cool without compromises. The 130 is an updated version and all around better. There is also the node series of cases to check out like the 304, it has some really nice high end builds in it

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't forget the core 500 either! _^

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

forgot that one thanks! also if you have the money look at some lian-li they have a very strong line up of itx cases, or you could go with the popular choice of the 250d

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube