add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

FIFA 16 on disk

emil01

52 months ago

Hello! I purchased FIFA 16 on disk.I want to know how to install it on my PC without using Origin.I do not want to download and install the game through Origin.I want to install the game using my disk.Can someone explain me how to do that?And which is better-to use my disk to install the game or to install the game using Origin?Is there any differences between this two ways of installation?

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Is there any differences between this two ways of installation?

The install is no different. If you have the disc, then use that; otherwise it's pointless to wait for the download.

As for not using Origin, I'm not sure it's possible these days. Someone here might know a way, but I don't think it'll let you without some kind of a hack (which I wouldn't recommend).

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean not using Origin for install.I know i will need Origin to play the game.But how to install the game using my disk.I read in internet that a lot of people have problems installing games on Origin using their disks.Can you explain me how to do that?If I download the game through Origin will the download file be saved on my hard disk?

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

No matter what, the game will be saved to your hard drive; that's what happens when you install.

You should just be able to enter the disk in and install like any other game. It'll ask for the license number that came with the disc. The nice thing about it is that you will never need the disc again. Even if you lose the disc, the license is tied to your account so if needed, you can re-download at anytime.

I don't own FIFA 16 (or any FIFA games for that matter), but I have installed a game through a disc that needed Origin. I don't remember the process, but I do remember that it was very easy. Just enter the disc and it should walk you through all the steps.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you!

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Chances are it's going to download the whole thing again to update anyways. There really is no point to buy physical media anymore. I'm curious why you don't want to just install it through Origin anyways. Put the disk in and see what happens.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you !

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you solve your problem? Tell me how i facing the same.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you solve your problem? Tell me how i facing the same.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube