add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help on a budgeted first Gaming PC

EricDubyu
  • 56 months ago

Hi, I've been an avid gamer for quite sometime but haven't had the luxury to get a PC and been stuck on Notebooks/Laptops I'm wanting to change this with a basic Gaming Rig that I can upgrade part by part later on.

So my goal is to build a nice and efficient PC purely for playing games (not streaming/editing yet) with friends. However since I want to upgrade later on to a PC that can play everything on max and stream, etc. I'd like for this computer to be capable of being upgraded later on so if it's possible I would appreciate a parts list that would work for my current goal and budget (mid-tier gaming) that could be compatible with later additions to match my future goals (high-tier gaming that can stream)

Budget: 500

Use (Gaming, Rendering, etc): Gaming and Skype, I want to be able to play any game up to recent on at least medium with a decent framerate if possible

Games I'd like to be able to play at highest settings and fps possible: Witcher 3, GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V, DayZ, Dark Souls 2

Peripherals required (monitor, keyboard/mouse, etc): I do need a monitor and keyboard but I'll factor that out personally, however since a monitor can be used even if I upgrade the computer I'd appreciate any monitor suggestions that would be a "keeper"

Operating System required: Not needed.

Thank you all very much for your time and help!

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3HRynQ

Little over budget. Best I could do.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I couldn't find any peripherals as well.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

do not buy too many problems, some games wont run on dual cores, the gpu is bottlenecked. the motherboard is overkill,and the case sucks. i like HDD choice

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube