add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Deciding on a case

Derren001

51 months ago

So I'm torn between the Corsair 750D and the 760T, I just can't figure out what one to pick. Anyone have any opinions on them?

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

they're an identical frame with different exteriors. what's needed most? the ability to use most of the given space for some function and more than one dust filter or aesthetics. the 760T is the form over function version of the 750D.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the smaller Corsair 450D.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube