add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for Full tower suggestions

Shoriken

51 months ago

I've recently thought about building a new PC and was wondering about what full towers you guys may suggest to get. Budget for the case is $120-$160 . A friend of mine suggested the Cooler Master HAF X, but don't want to go with the first suggestion i hear.

P.S. If its a white case even better!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

good move looking for more suggestions. the HAF X is a great suggestion, 4-6 years ago. Radox hit the spot with what I think is the overall best solution, though I may be a bit biased as I chose to own that one for my main build. I also have a Corsair 750D and that's another good option. better than the Luxe in some ways, the Luxe is better in most. the prettified version of the 750D with less dust filters and less bottom fan mounts (760T) may also fall into your price range.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

mmmm dat corsair tho...lol

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks ill check it out!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube