add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phantom 410 extra HDD placement mods?

manchildjr

51 months ago

Awhile back I built a computer for a friend and he changed some parts last second before and ordered without telling me. He ordered a Sapphire 280x tri-x which was on sale (don't blame him for ordering it) but to fit it we had to remove the extra HDD cage. Now he is left with the issue that his old 1tb is pretty full, his 120gb SSD is only 120gb and since the extra HDD has been removed he doesn't have a place left to expand. Does anybody have any ideas on how we could mod it or find some sort of work around?

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

i can post a pic of the build but it's kind of low res and a tad dark

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube