add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Sleeved cables

obrien_99
  • 55 months ago

Does anyone know where I can get some white sleeved cables (not a set, I just need the ones that are going to be visible) for this power supply? http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120g10650xr

thanks!

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

If you haven't already purchased the power supply, don't. It is overpriced and offers mediocre performance.

Anyways you could always sleeve your own cables, or buy some extensions off of Amazon such as these. http://www.amazon.com/Silverstone-Extension-Motherboard-Connector-PP07-MBW/dp/B00B46XJQ6

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Which power supply do you recommend? I'm trying to keep it in the $60-75 range.

And which cable extensions would I need to buy? I only want to buy the cable extensions that are going to be visible.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

silverstone or bitfenix extensions are good.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

make sure you get the right extensions for your graphics card.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I did, i'm gonna use a gigabyte r9 380

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Since those are going to be the main cables that are going to be shown, yes.

As for a better PSU, I would go with this,this,this, this, or this

waiting for approval of suggestions from PureBlackFire

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the last two. My build is going to use 400 W, so do you think 550 should be enough to overclock?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube