add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Broserperior
  • 54 months ago

ok so now im choosing between the seasonic and the antec earthwatts. which model(s) would be ideal for me? ill have a pentium g3258/gtx 750 ti/gtx 950

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm assuming that you are still talking about the S12II. I trust Seasonic as an OEM more than I do Delta, even though they are a great manufacturer . The Seasonic also has a 5yr warranty vs the 3yr of the Antec.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you link the psus you're thinking about?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

well, there is a lot of models for antec earthwatts and seasonic psus. im really not thinking about any specific model. just what model do you recommend to me? what capacity should i get to be safe?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

That all depends on your budget and build.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

my budget is 400$

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

What is your ideal budget? You would be fine with a 430w PSU. Can't go wrong with either of them, but I'd just get the cheapest of those 2 brands.

Here's one. https://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12ii430b

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

sadly, the antec earthwatts 430w is out of stock. would i be fine with the 380w one? dangit now im debating on seasonic and antec like i was debating on gtx 750 ti.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

SeaSonic seems to always produce Good Quality Power Supplies..

I funds permit you can't go wrong with the SeaSonic....

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

would i be able to get the antec earthwatts 380w with my cpu and gpu?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

You could. Just won't leave much room for overclocking of the cpu, if you were planning to.

The evga g2 550 is an excellent PSU. Plenty of headroom, great warranty too.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20550y1

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

its too expensive for my budget. how much power will the pentium g3258 draw before and after overclocking?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

It's all dependant on your other parts too. You could get by with the antec 380, but like I said the 430 w seasonic I linked is a good one. The antec earthwatts I see are more expensive than the evga I suggested. The seasonic is about 60 bucks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube