add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Ni9th
  • 56 months ago

Budget: $800 CAD

Use: Gaming, Streaming(very important), Rendering

Games: CS:GO, Minecraft, H1Z1, DayZ etc...

I've been told its wise to use an SSD to run my OS, and want to be able to upgrade in the future.

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello Ni9th!!

This is the part list that I have created for you: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/8P2F23

I hope that you enjoy!!

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

He's entirely wrong about the i5: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Moosefeather/saved/#view=PTpv6h the 4460 beatz the fx 8350 And: the gtx 950 reks the gtx 740.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

It'll be fast, and u wont need to overclock.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor $230.75 @ shopRBC
Motherboard MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $57.39 @ Vuugo
Memory Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $49.98 @ DirectCanada
Storage A-Data Premier Pro SP600 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $49.88 @ Canada Computers
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $59.75 @ Vuugo
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB Superclocked Video Card $239.99 @ Memory Express
Case NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case $59.98 @ Newegg Canada
Power Supply EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply $55.49 @ DirectCanada
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $803.21
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-03 12:30 EDT-0400
  • 56 months ago
  • 0 points

Hello ni9th! I'd be glad if you find my build helpfull. Let me point some stuff out.

For streaming I recommend a really good internet connection. So, cable. The AMD processor gives you the abbility to have speedier RAM, with an i5 (Which'd fit in your build aswell) you'd go up to 1600 only, or pay a sh3t load for a motherboard.

The build: Please don't mind the sound, if you do, please reply so I can figure out a more silent CPU cooler. If it is impossible I'll tell. Also, if you don't like the AMD processor, then, also, please tell me.

The motherboard can go up to DDR3-2000, so you can have RAM upgrades to that speed later. Right now DDR3-1866 is fine, and I think upgrading your GPU is the first step IF upgrading. Also the 128GB SSD might be a bit crazy but for this price it's decent to do, also you can put some important files on it etc.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/yqj4bv

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube