add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming ITX case

Kritter

51 months ago

A few months ago when I wanted to buy a new computer, I saw the asus ROG G20-series. I really liked the look of the system and almost bought it but a friend of me convinced me to build the system myself. Now I've been searching and searching but I can't find an ITX case that screams gaming beast. Does anyone here know some beastly looking cases?

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

Here's the catch: There's not much other than painting and/or a few decals on the outside to make a gaming beast case. What really matters for a "gaming beast" is the inside. If you get cables, color code, etc, you'll have a sexy looking system. Anyways, I don't really like Gaming looking cases but I like the look of a color coordinated inside. So in that case, you could either get 1) Phanteks Evolv ITX (My preference) or 2) Get a Corsair 250D (also a great case, but I like the other one more).

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

The phanteks case looks pretty nice, but I'm looking for some irregular designs. Not just the square box you know. And of course the insides of my system have to be at least as good as the looks. The painting and sticker idea is pretty nice though. What are your thoughts of the corsair bulldog?

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

there is the corsair 380t that comes in black, yellow or white

http://www.corsair.com/en/graphite-series-380t-yellow-portable-mini-itx-case

there is the azza stealth case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811517035

the LIAN LI pc tu 100 is a nice compact case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgNmBePiBaM

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

That 380t looks pretty nice though, a little more than I expected for a case but it's portable so that's really a +. Thanks for your help, now I can begin experimenting a bit with the pc builder.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

The 380T is huge & heavy though. If 250D is big this is even bigger. This is not a very portable case if that's what you're looking for.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

so the handle is actually quite useless? I'm not intending on transporting the case everyday, but it could have its use if I can move it.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Well 1) Its not out yet and 2) Im not sure if theyll even sell it as an individual case. It's nice looking and has a nice interior though.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Deepcool Tristeller

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Or Azza Stealth

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube