add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Pc case/build that will fit inside the GAEMS vanguard

Army_Strong
  • 56 months ago

I really need the case to fit inside the GAEMS vanguard system but also to outperform the alienware alpha. So I'm going to need a video card with it. Please help I've been searching for weeks with no luck.

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

You need to fit a build inside of this!?!?

Your crazy man...I would be glad to make you a list if you give me reasonable terms.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

yes. i understand that it is crazy but i want to. Im thinking about using the alienware alpha as it and i might just upgrade it. but this is my build so far can you tell me what you think? http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Army_Strong/saved/snvG3C my end goal is to upgrade the cpu to the I5-4570T and the GPU to R9 290 and that will leave me 20w left on the pcu. with overclocking its going to eat about 10 more watts and that will elave me about 10w left. do you thing that it is going to work the way that im planning? and your probly why im going to use such a small case, well I hang out with freinds alot so i would be taking it places. but i also want to get a monitor that i can take places so i might get a 1080p monitor from GAEMS and take it places and have a bag to carry my desktop but please what do you think?

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

You should never put near to full load on your PSU. Personally I don't like the build that's just me. What exactly are you looking for?

It's okay to hang out with friends and go places but I would suggest a form factor and case like the Corsair 250D

Please elaborate on what exactly you need in a list?

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I honestly just want something that will be able to play mmorpg well like wow, LoL, diablo 3, and skyrim well (on high preferably) and my budget is 400-500 I would want to keep it under 400

• 56 months ago
  • 0 points

find out what case can fit in that thing, and how much power it can use. people here arent slaves lol do a little work

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Why fm2+? Wouldn't that hinder me from upgrading latter?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube