add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

8.1 Embedded pro from Dreamspark -> 10

Mariomash
  • 56 months ago

So there is this site called Microsoft Dreamspark, its a program for students that give free programs like OS's and other cool stuff.

Anyways, getting on to the point, i have a legit version of Windows 8.1 from Dreamspark that is on my PC, but i cant upgrade to windows 10 ;-; Microsoft never said that the dreamspark version wouldn't work. So I decided to ask you guys for any help to upgrade to windows 10!

It doesn't tell me I'm able to either! No icon or anything Please help ;-; thru links, videos, and tips

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump :/

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Umm help still needed

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

put simply no, but you can do like Mr. Lucky pants said and get the product key and do it. basically because it was from DreamSpark they aren't going to update it. but you can forcefully update it

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

The license you get from Dreamspark has an expiry date I believe. That's probably the reason.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh well

[comment deleted]
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

What purpose is there for finding the product key if its already a legit version of windows?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube