add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rendering/Gaming Build $850-1000 budget.

MagicPCGamer
  • 56 months ago

I am going to be building another desktop soon probably in the next week so i need some help with getting the best bang for my buck.

Budget:850-1000 Would Prefer To Stay In the lower end of my budget unless you make a partslist that absolutely justifies more Location: United States,California Peripherals: Need A Good Monitor preferably 1440p or higher. Os:Windows 10, I want the boot drive to have space for linux as well as i might dual boot

Basically I will be using this computer for Rendering,Video Editing,And gaming. Mostly video editing and gaming though so i would like to have a Xeon for that reason. I would like to have a Nvidia Graphics card but they are super expensive and im finding that to get a decent one would take up most of the budget, so i am open to radeon cards as well.

I would like to also request 16gb of ram to stay on top of stuff since i do tend to browse the internet a lot mainly youtube and have been using 5gb or ram on that recently on my laptop so i just want to cover my bases.

i would also like to have liquid cooling, maybe on of corsairs like a h100 or one of the lesser ones, I would also like to have a corsair, or seasonic power supply, evga is okay.

For the case/form factor i would like to do either mini or micro atx, i will go Atx if its extremely justified, i would like to go with a white/black build or a black/red build, i do like cases with windows.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube