add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Red/White H440.

Iqwan

50 months ago

After watching this video I really want to build in it. Now if you skip and pause to 6:07 of the video it shows the finished look of the Red/White H440. Going to plasti-dip or grab some Rustoleum spray to make it red.

I want your opinions on some designs I want to paint at the front or on the side of the case. To me it looks a little empty with it just being all white.

What do you guys think? Maybe a Rose with a dripping effect on the sides? Or 3 stripes on the front or side (near the window).

What type of design you think would look cool. All ideas accepted :)

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

i like the idea of the Rose with the dripping effect on the front panel.....

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm me too. I was actually considering to spray the Emblem of the Fire Nation :P

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

i like the rose better..

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

What do you think I should call it? Bloody Mary? A bit creepy :/

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point
[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

That does look cool. I drew it on paper and it looked cool but I just want all red. I might make it all red including the branches.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube