- 56 months ago
I already have a build list but was interested to see if there are better builds within my given budget.
- Maximum Budget: $1850
- Location: North Carolina, USA
- Use: I want it built for heavy gaming (ultra high settings on current and future games) and I will also be using it stream movies, TV shows, and anime. I want the build to last me 5+ years before needing to upgrade/replace anything. The build must also be flexible if I decide to add a second video card to it within those 5 years.
- Peripherals required: I need a monitor, headset/headphone, keyboard, and mouse. So... everything.
- OS: I want Windows 10 but it's a better idea to buy a copy Windows 7 and then upgrade it to 10 for free.
- Looks/Color Scheme: I want the color scheme (of everything) to be black, black/blue, black/grey, black/silver, or black/white. I also don't like flashy lights, unless they're not blinding and too distracting. The monitor must be 23" or bigger and have built-in speakers. The headset/headphone must be circumaural with surround sound. The keyboard/mouse must have an adjustable blue/white backlit (multi-color preferred) and I don't need macro keys (a keyboard/mouse combo is a ideal). The case of the build must be the NZXT Phantom (I know it's like 5 years-old but it appeals to my sense of looks). If not the NZXT Phantom, then the case must have a side vent without have a side window (I don't like side windows). Unless it's the NZXT Phantom 410, then maybe I'll let it go. And yes, I'm that picky.
- Other Wants: It must have 16GB of RAM but will settle for 12GB. I need a WiFi receiver as I have no Ethernet access in my room and it must be able to play Blu-ray movies.
I'm not planning to buy everything right now or all at once. I rather wait till the end of the year (or until Black Friday) for sales so it won't cost so much. I think that's everything you need to know. I look forward to hearing from you all. FYI: I'm probably not going to comment on any of the builds you guys suggest, but I will definitely take a look at them. I tend to be a silent lurker on the forums rather than a talkative one.