add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
DecapBoss
  • 56 months ago

That's my new PC build . I'm using it mostly for games and a little editing . It performs well all the new games (like Witcher3,Battlefield4,Assasin's Creed etc.) , it can also simultaneously operate YouTube , LoL , Marvel Heroes 2015 ( at high settings ) and 3 VLC's . It's great for livestreaming . It was a giant step for me to move from an old Intel i3 2100 and a slow , cheap Asus GPU , and a 4GB Ram to this MONSTER !!! I found my fountain of happiness !!! Hope you liked it ;) Take care :)

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

All of the FX series are out done by the i5 4460 when it comes to gaming and most other tasks, the H60 is a awful cooler for its price, its on par with $30 air coolers, you don't need 16GB of ram, the gpu is pricey for its performance and the psu isn't good and is awful for its price. Please tell you haven't brought anything and are looking for opinions.

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

Agreed. This build is $8 less, much more reliable, and offers significantly more gaming performance. It'll max most games at 1080p as compared to passably running them.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor $188.99 @ B&H
Motherboard MSI H170A PC Mate ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $94.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory G.Skill NT Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory $45.99 @ Newegg
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $45.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card $319.98 @ SuperBiiz
Case NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) ATX Mid Tower Case $89.99 @ NCIX US
Power Supply Antec HCG M 850W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $69.99 @ Newegg
Optical Drive LG GH24NSC0 DVD/CD Writer $13.89 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $869.71
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 13:15 EDT-0400
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I've heard about the intel i5 4460 vs AMD FX 8350 cpu comparisons and that the intel is better than amd at gaming . But when livestreaming AMD is the winner (don't be aggresive I've seen some benchmarks that's why I choose AMD for a cpu) . In other hand here in Greece Intel i5 costs about 220euros while AMD FX 8350 costs only 180euros that's why I went with an AMD cpu ,( Furthermore I couldn't afford both Intel i5 and an MSI R9 380 4gb gpu) and yes you will say me that if i cant afford an Intel i5 and a R9 380 I could stick around with a 8 gb of ram . Well thanks for the reply you kinda messed up with my brain , but it's alright . Hope you reply to my comment .

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

when livestreaming AMD is the winner (don't be aggresive I've seen some benchmarks that's why I choose AMD for a cpu) hat sounds good to me because most

Well me doing some very quick research said otherwise, I couldn't find any other benchmarks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UKz42uQ1Y

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm using it mostly for games and a little editing .

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Hope you liked it

hope you like what? as you didn't post any build...

if you already bought it, this is posted in the wrong section (create a part list for me)

if you want an opinion, it should be here

http://pcpartpicker.com/forums/forum/2-part-list-opinions-wanted/

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

My Bad Still Thanks for telling me . Embarassed and awkard at the same time !!!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube