add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Dorrito15
  • 56 months ago

Budget: $500 Location: US Use: Web browsing, minor gaming like League of Legends, running multiple programs at once Peripherals required: able to support up to 3 monitors (monitors not included in build price), black and blue color scheme if possible Operating System required: Windows 7 or better

I have been watching a lot of the NCIX youtube videos over the past couple of days and this has me interested in building my first pc, but I have no idea where to start. My budget is around $500. I was looking into a more productivity build because I mostly use my computer for youtube, research, and occasionally league of legends. However, I want the flexibility to get into pc games like battlefield or MMORPGs. I am willing to upgrade my build later when I actually get into a more serious gaming, so it wouldn't have to have the best parts on the market on the first go. I would also like the ability to have multiple monitors integrated into the overall system. Any push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

if the operating system wasn't included, what could you do with it?

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube