add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need white Case for Green & White PC build

bbk6566

50 months ago

Im wanting to get get some green LEDs and i need a good white case to go with it (Full tower) So far i am debating between the enthoo luxe and the h440 but if there are any better white cases let me know because im looking to start ordering parts today/tomorrow!

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

well for starter the H440 isn't a full tower. so with that out of the way, the Luxe is usually a good choice. the white 760T, 780T and Phantom 630 are also some to consider. going for something like this or this?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

First of all Thanks for the super fast response! I think I am looking for more of a white interior so i sorta eliminated the Corsair 760 series as i want to paint as little as possible (Im already planning on painting the ram casing) Also I plan on installing the installing the nxtz Hue for interior lighting unless there are any other better alternatives so im not sure if that factors in well with the enthoo luxe.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I see. I also painted my ram and motherboard heatsinks white. the hue will work with any of these. Phanteks own LED strip is a pain tbh. the adhesive is terrible, but the LED are plentiful and close together, so unlike the hue, you don't see a huge gap that looks like a set of christmas lights. it's also nice to have them connected to the case's controller, but you are using green anyway. I recommend the bitfenix magnetic strips.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright so you think the phanteks enthoo luxe + bitfenix for interior? Also im confused should i keep the stock LEDs for the exterior of the enthoo?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

either case + bitfenix LED. the exterior LED on the Luxe is removeable, but not necessary. you can turn them off if you want. it's a nice accent light though. :)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright so i think im going to go with the enthoo luxe + bitfenix instead of the hue, Also if you dont mind me asking what white paint do you recommend for painting the parts?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the razer branded cases.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube