add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will the H240X Fit?

thezac2613

51 months ago

Hey guys, will the H240X fit in the top radiator bay of the coolermaster mastercase pro 5?

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you happen to find a straightforward answer to this? I am planning a build with same parts and I'm wondering if the rad will mount properly (even if I have to take the 5.25 bays out as I don't need them). Or if I have to mount the h240x to the front of the mastercase 5. If you know the information would be greatly appreciated! I have read mixed statements whether it will fit in this case at all.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube