add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How much PSU do I need?

Xavior602
  • 54 months ago

So here's my build

Now I have purchased everything besides the PCU, Tower, And OS.

I plan on OC CPU and GPU as far as both will allow me to go. I do not plan to SLI/Crossfire

What would be a good PSU?

Any brands you guys would recommend?

Thanks!

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 2 points

anything from the 650 watt version of that psu to the one you have there would be good for that.

edit: I don't see a need for this full tower in a single gpu only build, and even if you did, the stryker isn't among the best picks in it's price range. this setup would work just fine: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pzXs23

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank You!

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

You need approximately 1 PSU. Unless of course you want more power in that case you will need 2 PSU.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube