add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help with Coller Master Hyper EVO 212

_Oxyde

77 months ago

Ok so here is the problem. I've installed my heatsink aiming for the top of my case and i was wondering if the fan should be OVER or UNDER the Heatsink? http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Fnx Check the 7th picture

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

really doesn't matter as long as it is sucking/blowing up. May even work better if you can have it you line it up with your outtake fan. that way the flow of air is continuous from the front to the back

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks alot for this useful information! Glad i don't have to take stuff apart.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube