add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Budget motherboard I-5 4670K

FishyTank
  • 82 months ago

Thoughts?

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

whats the budget?

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry haha, basically under $100. I don't mind overclocking.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

if you want to overclock you should probably push your budget up to 150 give or take 20.

• 81 months ago
  • 2 points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeuJAOVRoA0 overclocking isnt affected by the board for haswell

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

MSI Z87 G45 is a good board. Has everything you want and then some without breaking the bank. It's about 150 bucks. I have it and I have zero complaints.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm on the wall between your motherboard and the ASRock Extreme4 after reading this article.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/z87-express-motherboard-review,3582.html

The ASRock has a few extra features that I may would find use for.

Red/Black is my color scheme.. wish the MSI didn't look so good.. ASRock looks boring compared to the others but it's not like I'll have my PC set where I'll be seeing this.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

From what i hear, ASrock is not a real trust worthy board. I've had many friends get them and not work or they arent what they expected. What features are you talking about? Do you really need them? I have the MSI board and can assure you that it's everything that's advertised and more.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

I could at some point have this hooked to my receiver at home with 5.1. The ASRock board has DTS Connect among some other features I may or may not would use.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

gigabyte 3dh or similar

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube