add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best Black and Red Motherboard for $240~

joshj2398
  • 82 months ago

What is the best red and black motherboard for $240 or less other than the Z87 Sabertooth (I am aware that it is not red and black, but it is still pretty cool)?

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

That's the one I'm gonna go with thanks!

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Could only find a few, although I would take the Sabertooth over both.

MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming

Asrock Z77 Fatality or Professional.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

Well what socket do you have. You listed 1155 in your description with the Z77, but you replied to someone saying your going with the Hero which is Z87 1150.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

yea i switched to haswell

• 81 months ago
  • 2 points

Either go with the Asus Hero or the Gigabyte UD4H. I personally would choose the gigabyte one because its cheaper and you can use the money elsewhere.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

MSI Z87 G45 or the MSI Z87 GD65 if your CPU socket is 1150

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

those have blue LEDs on them which is why I leaned away from those boards since my build is strictly red and black.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 81 months ago
  • 1 point

Someone put in their Newegg review of the Z87 GD65, "Cons: If you have a case without a side window, just ignore these. -Bright blue LED right on the middle of the motherboard. Why couldn't this just have been red? -Pink LED under the "AUDIO BOOST" cover. That's what happens when you put a white LED behind clear red plastic. Luckily, you can disable this LED in the BIOS. -Green LED behind the power button, reset, OC Genie, and POST code readout. -That's red, black, pink, green, and blue all on the same board. Nothing a little black duct tape can't fix. I just don't understand why MSI wouldn't just make all these red."

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube