add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NCASE M1 , Corsair 250D, or Bitfenix Prodigy?

brodosaur

50 months ago

So I'm planning on downsizing my rig without wanting to get rid of most of my gear. I really like the functionality of the NCASE but I dont like the price of it. The other two are possible alternatives. Thoughts?

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

A case is just something to hold the parts together. Get whatever suits you. I love fractal design mini-itx cases and they are near the same structure as the Ncase.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

the fractal core 500 is a nice case!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Not a huge fan of the style of case.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

well thats very important that you like the case as you will be looking at it daily.. :)

what about the phanteks evolv ITX?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I looked at it, but in my opinion(along with the Bitfenix Pandora) that it's pretty big for a ITX. I want the NCASE for the sole reason of being small and more portable than my full atx monster. My parents being divorced live quite far from one another, so I wanted a PC that wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

the ncase is probably my favorite ITX case, but its also very expensive. I may buy one next year.. But if you can afford it, why not!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Also worth considering the Fractal Design Node 804.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Not a huge fan of Cube cases. Tried out an Air 540 and was far too big for my taste.

[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Kinda want something really small.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube