add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair K65 or CM Storm Quickfire Rapid(red switches)

willistwy

50 months ago

I am using a mac btw

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Get the rapid. If you want backlighting there is a rapid-i as well. the k65 is a pretty **** mech keyboard imo.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

which one is better when ignoring the lights?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

quickfire by far

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Also can u breifly talk about y u think rapid is a better option and wt makes k65 a pretty **** keyboard

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Rapid for the price is made better. Corsair on the other hand charges WAY to much for the quality. Yes it is made of metal. But the way the leds are placed and just how light the keyboard is shows that is isnt built like a brick. The quickfire on the other hand for $80 is built better than that.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ic ic

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Why are you using a gaming laptop with a mac?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Gaming KEYBOARD

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, that's what I meant. Why are you using a keyboard meant for gaming with mac meant for productivity?

• 49 months ago
  • 0 points

Sorry, I dont get to choose And sorry, can you please get onto the main point I was trying to see if my os makes any difference If you are not here to give opinions about the keyboard, sorry, you are in the wrong place, please leave, thank you Ffs

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally like Corsair products and the k65 has always been a popular one. However, it doesn't have a wrist rest which you may or many not like.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Thx

• 49 months ago
  • 0 points

And sry for being aggressive there i got sick when ppl start to tell me how bad a mac is for gaming, of cuz i know that it is true

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube