add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mine craft recording at over 60 frames on high settings and not recording with shaders at 60 to 70 cheapest you can get for Christmas

Nerpyfave
  • 55 months ago

Mine craft and gmod recording and mine craft shaders not recording. And streaming mine craft.

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/qG3nf7 - Hope this helps, Do not use this as a final build, only took about 5 minutes to put it together. If you wanna go ahead with something like this ask me and ill do a more in depth build and why i chose the parts. This is just a general list of what you could buy, yes there are alternatives with AMD and such (Im NOT saying this is the best thing you'll get).

Hope this helps, Like i said if you need anymore help just ask. P.S. My brother had a build very similar to this for 1 1/2 years and he could even run BF4 1080p Medium settings so this is a "real bang for your buck." :D

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd like a better cup cause I may be doing some blender rendering like intros and stuff.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I will be playing gmod and recording it and may be playing like mirrors edge and stuff like this.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

It's also going to be Minecraft modded a little bit

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

All which this CPU can easily handle? It has 2 cores, and hyper threading.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd like to have a i5 because it's in the budget range, but it's not as good as a i7 but better than a i3 the I 5 4460 or i5 6400 are great choices, but since gmod and Minecraft are cup intensive and recording software also takes up cup usage that's why I want a i5

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i3-4170 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor £86.98 @ Amazon UK
Motherboard MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard £30.99 @ Ebuyer
Memory *Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory £30.99 @ Amazon UK
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive £35.98 @ CCL Computers
Video Card Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card £181.60 @ CCL Computers
Case Thermaltake Versa H25 ATX Mid Tower Case £26.57 @ CCL Computers
Power Supply EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply £72.36 @ Dabs
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total £465.47
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-02 14:43 GMT+0000

CPU

Intel i3-4170

A Solid dual core CPU with Hyperthreading creating 2 physical cores and 2 virtual cores for a total count of 4. A Low TDP of 54 Watts and with a base clock speed of a healthy 3.7GHz. This CPU also comes with a heatsink and fan.

Motherboard

MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX

Motherboard: There was no point in getting a fancy Z87 or Z97 board for a locked CPU. For the purpose of this system, I didn't need features like RAID, SSD Caching or M.2 either. The H81M-P33 is a nice reliable board that has just what's needed. You'll need to upgrade to the latest BIOS for full Haswell Refresh compatibility.

Memory/RAM

Bang for Buck RAM(2 x 4GB)

This 8 gb kit of ram provides all the memory needed and more when it comes to gaming and other processes. Low latency, DDR3 1600, and works out of the box. Easily purchase the same kit for 16GB. RAM is RAM.

Storage

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM

The All purpose and Reliable SATA III Hard Drive. With a Healthy 1tb of storage you can have a plethora of games and other files without worrying of using too much storage.

Video Card

Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB

TSmooth 1080p performance (Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite, Starcraft II, Heroes of the Storm), 30-60 FPS on average. Simple fan control/overclock through ASUS software. Good build quality, backplate is a plus. Silent at idle, fans haven't been louder than other system fans under load. Temperature generally under 70 C (60/30 idle w/ 0db fan off/on). Single 8-pin power connector instead of 2x 6-pin. Virtual super resolution is easy to enable and works as desired.

Case

Thermaltake Versa H25

Good options for fans & HDD locations and very easy to work on .. The front fits 2 fans 120mm and just snap into the removable inner panel and has a filter built into the front bezel !! The front header harness for power , usb and audio is very organized to make a clean build. Some complain of it being flimsy but in its class its perfect aka not to heavy and bulky to move around that said yes you will get a little flex when you pull the sides off and the front bezel when doing the build but not a big issue. Good location for power supply got a Thermaltake 430 watt PS USB and power buttons are in at the top so its more convenient so you dont have any usb sticking out the front.

Power Supply

Corsair CX450M

This power supply is definitely enough for this build and provides some space to upgrade in the future. The semi modular cables also help because you don't need to install them all in this build which helps with air flow.

Building/Accessories: OS and aftermarket CPU Cooler -After acquiring an OS simply install it using a USB Drive like this. Your CPU will come shipped with a stock CPU Cooler but if would like a better one I highly recommend a Corsair H60 or H100i

Wireless Network Adapter

Asus PCE-N10

Installed card, PC detected it immediately, pointed it to the CD for drivers and configured it for my wireless network...maybe 5 minutes? No issues; excellent signal strength on 2nd floor with router on 1st floor, approximately 60 feet away

If any of you have any questions then I would love it if you would comment and I'll be sure to answer them. Any other comments are welcome too if you have anything to say. Enjoy Your east Of A Machine :)

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

No I want an i5 quad core more cores for editing and rendering derps

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube