add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$1400-1500 gaming/design comp build

ohregi
  • 55 months ago

Hey hey, I'm in need of a new comp preferably by Feb 2016

Budget: $1400 AUD, 1500 absolute maximum

Use: Gaming, design/painting, video editing, and maybe streaming

Peripherals required: Keyboard, 1080 monitor (I already have a BenQ E2200HD (21.5 inch) but im looking to get a dual monitor setup)

Operating System required: Win7

I'm prioritising GFX card Looking to play blade and soul, aion and tianyu revelations in med-high gfx but hopefully ill be able to play it in max settings smoothly from time to time hehehe I also already have a 1TB internal hard drive sitting around for my movies and shows

I did have a build 'kind-of' completed and had a EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB which apparently was a bit overkill for my setup but yeeaahh im prioritising graphics at this point and it was hitting the 1.9k mark Sorrryyyyy im like close to being a complete newbie with comps, a small explanation at the end as to why you chose the parts would be super helpful too!

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Remove windows 7 and insert windows 10 windows 7 is not supported and will leave you open to tons of viruses

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

are we allowed to bump? lmao just gathering opinions/builds before looking into them~~

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube