add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New Game Suggestions?

Skylord

51 months ago

It has definitely been a while since I have posted on here...

I am currently looking for a few new games to play as I am getting tired of my first person shooter games.

I would prefer free to play games but I am (kind of) open to other suggestions.

PC Specs

Mobile I7 clocked at 2.0 ghz
8GB Ram
Intel Integrated graphics

EXTREMELY SLOW INTERNET

I am planning on getting titanfall, gta V and a few Age Of Empires games soon.

On a side note does anyone have the link to that formatting guide?

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

If you have any interest in history Medieval Total War. One of my favorite games of all times. Each campaign ends up different and there are so many factions to choose from it is very hard to get bored with it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/345260/

I know it is not free, but for $10 is it a hell of a game.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a good game... Until you play age of empires :)

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the suggestion :)

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

STARWARS the old republic.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I remember that game :D

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

Hey it's still relative lol

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not soo sure about that but if you say so

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

Get on and check it out. Lots going on these days.

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

I will try it out again :)

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

On a side note does anyone have the link to that formatting guide?

Right here: http://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/90440-forum-formatting-guide

There's a new game I've been playing... Endless Sky. Takes a bit to get used to it, but it's quite a nice game. Just, maybe, don't launch 300 ships and have them all attack at once... Will slow you to a crawl.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the link :)

I'll have to give that game a look :D

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

Fallout 4

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

-.-

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

try Total War series... those are awesome time wasters...

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I really recommend Path of Exile, it is a great RPG, it is free, and it consumes a TON of time. I also recommend any game from wargames.net such as World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes. They are pretty fun casual arcade shooter type games. My father and I play these all the time and enjoy them very much For $10 there is Terraria. Too much of my time has been spent on this game. Kinda sad. It is sooooo good. It is a 2D platform adventure game. There are so many good things about it. If you don't know what it is go check it out. Then if you wanna go along with the betafag plebs and play a Fantasy-Style MOBA game then go with Dota 2 or League of Legends. My buddy has over 4000 hours in League and told me "no ragrets m8." I personally refuse to get tied in with that game. I don't have the time for it or the tolerance to deal with cancerous players. Personal opinion, but I suggest it since you want to play something besides shooters.

Hope this helps

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm currently hooked on World of Warships of all things. Extremely addicting and fun. :-P

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I was just thinking about trying that game :)

[comment deleted]
  • 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll give it a look

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 51 months ago
  • 1 point

It's claimed to be 7mbps but the actual download is about 600kbps :/

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Trust me I know all about that :) it's more the fact that that when I responded I was just waking up

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll give it a look :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube