add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
BlackSpidr
  • 55 months ago

Looking for a portable computer that can be moved from house to house that can game csgo and minecraft for 500$ USD. Would Like to be upgradable later. Please leave any other info i could use i am new to the gaming pc aspect of computers so anything helps. Thanks anyone who trys. Games I Play -Arma -Ark Survival Evolved -Csgo -Minecraft -Skyrim -Garrys Mod

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor $64.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Asus H81I-PLUS Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard $75.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $33.99 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $51.88 @ OutletPC
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card $109.99 @ Newegg
Case Corsair 380T Mini ITX Tower Case $104.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply SeaSonic 360W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply $57.99 @ SuperBiiz
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $499.72
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-10 15:35 EST-0500
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

How could i upgrade this later on? Sorry im interested

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

the cpu can be upgraded to the haswell i5 processor you can put in an additonal stick of ram get a better graphics card and power supply when you get a better graphics card

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

How do i know whats better?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

An i5 is way better than a Pentium as it has 4 cores. A good GPU to be paired with an i5 is an R9 380/GTX 960. 380 requires a 550W PSU minimum and the 960 requires 430W minimum.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

come back here when you want to upgrade and we will always love to help you out maybe post what you have in your build and ask "how can i upgrade this build?" then say your budget and we will give you the best upgrades to go with your system but like i said an i5 hashwell series was literally the thing you went with if you wanted to do a gameing pc. then depending on what kind of gpu you want 950s are good for 150 bucks the r9 380s are good for 200 bucks then th r9 390s 300+ bucks (if you are upgrading about 1-2years from now. then like amazian said upgrade the psu to a 550w before you upgrade your gpu because you wont have enough watts to power your system with the one you have generally a good power supply cost roughly 70-80 bucks i always have a friend reccomend one to me seeing as though im not that knowledgeable about power supplies the 750ti is basicly an entry level graphics card then the better cards are what i listed i hope this helps

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube