add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

opinions on parts i need

catyner
  • 55 months ago

I'm looking to build my own computer and this is my first time. I like gaming but it won't be the only thing i want this system to do. I want a computer that is good for creating animated cartoons as well as things like digital art and game design. I would like a lot of processing power as well as a lot of memory. I especially want my computer to be versatile in that if i have any kind of extra accessories, phones, tablets (ipads etc) that I wouldn't have to worry about it not being compatible but that may just be something i will have to figure out later. the basics for what I want from this computer is not only to be able to do work but also be game compatible, be able to stream a lot, help me with game design and animation, to use for my digital art, etc. I also want it to be like a big set-up or home theater or I would like to eventually upgrade it to where I just have a room for it. If anyone has suggestions for how or what I should start looking at that would be very helpful along with any other advice you can give. Thanks.

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

What's your budget?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Budget? OS, peripherals?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube