add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Building a Budget PC for my brother, need you guys to help me!

matsdaenen
  • 55 months ago

Hi guys, I'm making a gaming PC for my little brother of 13y/o but I can't do it without you guys!

This PC will be strictly for gaming, also maybe for some printing and the other usual things you can do with most desktops. We live in Europe, Belgium so it would be nice to get the parts deliverd to my house so I can take the parts to a PC shop that will build it for my brother since I don't know how to do it. He mostly plays minecraft and csgo but is starting to get into the big games like fallout 4 so it would be nice if you guys could make a PC wich wil be able to run Fallout 4. We do have a budget: 500€-600€. We don't have any monitors lying around or any OS so it would be nice if it was included. Thank you so much in advance!

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Without having a 1400 Euro budget, you're not gonna get great performance with FO4. This should play it though. Kinda pricier than you wanted, and doesn't currently include Windows.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bQ3g99

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you, i'll defenitely have an old OS lying around here

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm willing to spend another 50€ if that helps...

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

but thanks anyway!

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

is there no cheaper memory stick or hard drive so we'll be able to invest more into the CPU? Or actually, If you scrap the monitor Can you find a better CPU so it'll support fallout 4?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Do it. I should have an old monitor lying around somewhere. Invest in what you think would be the best. btw, would this work? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4Nmqt6

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you so ******* much, one last question: Do you know if it would be possible for me to go with all these parts to a PC shop and they would build it for me?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube