add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair k95 vs G.Skill KM780

TheAngryLittleAlchemist

49 months ago

Which is better? I'm very curious. The KM780 looks like it has all the features the Corsair k95, but for about 20$ less, which makes it closer to the more basic Corsair k70 in price. Which should I choose?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

The KM780 seems like you best bet since as you said it has the same features as the Corsair K95. And if you don't need 18 macros and only 6, the G.Skill is better. That is really the only difference besides brand. Unless your a mmo gamer, the G.Skill is the way to go. :)

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

What are Macro's? I might eventually get into MMO's.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

They are buttons you can program to certain keys for effectivly extra keys in games. But you usually don't need anymore than 6 as you can program most things in the basic keyboard.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube