add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC hype

GentlemanShark

51 months ago

Anyone think this will be the last nail in the coffin for AC or just another chance to milk the game series? I grew up on AC so it is sad to see Ubisoft going down this trail. I hope the 2 months spent perfecting the PC edition are worth it.

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

the last nail in coffin the game wasnt very good on consoles so i have no faith in ubisoft, especially since they ****** up anno 2205, hell they probably will file bankruptcy if the division dont do well

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

The series was actually done with Revelations imo.

Sure, Black Flag was fun, but it was not an Assassin's Creed game. 3 was boring, Unity was a disaster and what I played of Syndicate (at Gamescom) was just another bland game with the AC franchise attached to it. Seeing how Ubi is milking the franchise makes me a bit sad since it used to be a great series. Now it just feels like a yearly money grab.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I never got to finish 2. Which is better 2, brotherhood, or revelations?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Brotherhood was the one that hooked me. I then went back to 2 for the backstory. Of the Ezio-trilogy, I still find Brotherhood the best one (maybe nostalgia plays a role here, so take it for what it's worth :P ). Revelations wasn't bad either and tied up the series pretty well imo.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I'll go with brotherhood then.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

This needs to be the last nail. The story line has gone down hill since AC3, of which I didn't even finish [I ran around Boston in the snow for hours and decided to quit I did watch the ending on YouTube for AC3. I'm glad I saved myself the gameplay time...].

The story for the first games, from Altair to Ezio, was riveting. Conner's story was just blah.

I got the coupon for AC: Syndicate, so I will be playing it.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, same here. I feel they removed features of the game while making it more like batman. The rope launcher just seems to "not AC" like. Also, they removed the co-op feature from Unity that I wanted to try, but couldn't bring myself to buy the game.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm about 2 hours of game time in. It's about what I thought it was going to be. Story line isn't too bad, but the game play is so repetitive.

I'll struggle to finish it, that I will say. Maybe it's not AC, maybe it's I've moved on.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Way too many chests and things. I wish they added a much better underground like in AC3, just better.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I got a syndicate code $25 PayPal let me know

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I already got it.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Buy on ebay. People are selling the nvidia blades or bullets

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I already have both codes for R6S and AC:S.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

hope u didnt pay more than 20 bucks for each

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I paid $30 each and am pretty happy, I was originally going to pay full price for Syndicate and then saw this deal. I was going to get it as I always loved AC and it was my first "real" video game. Also, I skipped out on Unity and wanted to try it.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Runs great, looks great, fun to play.... id say they DIDNT screw this one up.... Black Flag was so glitchy and unity was crap, but this one is smooth.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

So Assassin's Creed is a 11 game series now with Syndicate. I recently started playing my FIRST AC game, the newest one-Syndicate and love every minute of it! I am missing out on the prior AC releases, could you post what your favorite AC game was? Maybe rank your #1 then #2

I am at 57% with Syndicate, and would like to grab the next best AC game :)

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I really liked 4 and a lot of people liked brotherhood or 2

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for your AC Feedback, appreciated :)

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 51 months ago
  • 1 point

How'd you get it half price?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I got this and rainbow six siege for $30 on ebay for a code from buying a NVidia gpu so I'm happy.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup. Definitely not worth that much as Steam and other places advertise. It seems like a worse version of forza with motor cycles and dirt.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube