add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case window cleaners

psafa714

49 months ago

So I have a Fractal R4 black pearl case with a window and I was wondering what sort of chemical/cleaner would be appropriate for cleaning the inside and outside the window without causing any harm or damage to the computer parts and also won't leave any streaks on the window. Thoughts?

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Never spray chemicals onto a surface, including desks. Its always important to use a paper towel and spray it onto that and wipe things down, works like a charm every time.

And chemical cleaners are needed to clean the Doritos fingerprints and the mountain dew spit.

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I clean my screen all the time by spraying it to a towel first then wiping the screen, makes it look as good as new. Also use something like Windex none of that cheap off brand ****

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't own a macbook but maybe apple puts a special film/material on their screens? It works great for my LG IPS monitor that has this matte feel to it and my HP laptop with a glossy glass finish. Although when i use windex for my laptop screen there are streak marks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube