add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

A Open and cool case for someone with big hands

JordanCZ

49 months ago

Heres two things I want in my case though:

• I dont want to have to use the tips of my fingers and a mirror to plug in a SATA cable.
  • I want it to be cool inside, what kind of cooling should I use so I never have to worry about it again. CPU Cooler and 2-3 fans? I know some cases come with fans?

I was thinking this case: https://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-750d

And this cpu cooler: https://pcpartpicker.com/part/cryorig-cpu-cooler-h7

Or should I go with liquid cooling? I've had cooling problems in the past, I don't want to have them anymore.

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 3 points

the 750D airflow edition will work. or the Enthoo Luxe/pro. they are very roomy inside. the H7 is a good budget cooler, the best at it's price. what kind of cpu do you have? maybe you want a cooler that can handle more heat.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I was going to go with the i7 4790k haven't actually purchased it yet.

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

I have big hands and really haven't had a issue working inside any PC besides OEM cases, those are the worst to work in. You aren't going to need to put your hand anywhere very small. The only way you possibly could run into this issue would be using a OEM case or a ITX case. You will want the 750D airflow edition, the normal 750D has a poor front intake which will result in poor airflow.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

alright thanks, The antec case I have now is like playing a game of operation to plug a SATA cable in

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Sata cables usually give me trouble to plug in but in any decent case it shouldn't be that big of a problem and you could always just plug them into the motherboard before you put it in the case if they give you that much trouble.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

The problems I have are unplugging my GPU since my mobo is horizontal.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube