add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How would you rate my PC I just built?

Dr3w07

51 months ago

Hello all. I am a first time builder and quite new to all of this. I just recently got finished building a new PC and was curious if this would be considered a Low/Budget end gaming PC, Medium end or high end? I have not been able to truly test it out but I did just purchase Battlefront and plan on playing it tonight after work. I am pretty excited to see how it handles. I hope to at least achieve 1080p 60fps at medium to high settings. I know with CG:GO I am around 300fps but I know that's not a true test. Thanks for any input.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dpn8Vn

Also, will this PC be any better at gaming compared to a PS4 or Xbox One?

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

This takes a crap on the consoles and then chokes them with there own power cord, so yes it is a lot better, the gpu inside of the PS4 is equal to a underclocked GTX 480 and uses a 1.6 8 core AMD cpu so the i5 6600K obliterates it. Overall you did decent, the only thing I would have done is got a tower cooler and a hdd with the ssd. You are going to be able to play BF on Ultra settings at around 60FPs, it is not a very demanding game considering a mid range gpu can play it at those settings.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

that aint exactly budget (pricey where im from and compared to my rig ) but very nice its perfect for emulation too. id say add a few monitors :)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

i know im a little late but i would recommend you get a fairly large hdd (If you have not already.) or atlease you would if you play the type of games i do. like i think before i did a wipe. my garry's mod folder got 150 - 250 GB worth of data. so yeah... would recommend one.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube