add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Noctua D15 vs Corsair H110i GTX in a Corsair Air 540 case

joejccva71

50 months ago

I would rather have the Noctua because it's a great cooler, it's quiet, it's cheaper but it's freaking HUGE. And I've been hearing nothing but good things about the Corsair liquid coolers.

What are your opinions of the two? I'm also getting the Corsair Air 540 case so I'm wondering if there will be issues with space inside it for the Noctua D15.

Your advice is appreciated.

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Here is the cooler in the air 540: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/pt4CmG

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Plenty of space for the d15 in that case.

The question should be do you trust an AIO cooler over a noctua? A catastrophic AIO cooler failure would be leaking and fried components...

I'm in the same boat as you, and am debating what option to take.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube