add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Switch 810 (White) ATX Full Tower Case + NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler do they all fit?

aldz24

75 months ago

Hello...I'm trying to round up stuff and finishing touches so i can focus on buying the parts for my rig but wanted to ask a question about the case and the liquid cooler that i am gonna buy and had not yet seen the case I'm buying combo'ed with a nzxt kraken with 3 140mm/120mm fans on top . I'll be replacing/adding Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm Fans on the stock fans and throughout the case so ventilation and air inside is good(and hopefully silent) but gotta ask...before i messed something up, will it work if I add 3 140mm/120mm fans on top of the kraken ?

Hopefully someone helps...and also a newbie question..... since it has already a fan controller....should i not connect it to the chasis fan socket on my mobo and just directly connect it to the psu?or do i have to distribute them to each? what's the difference between connecting them directly to the mobo and vice versa to the psu?

sorry for this newb question :(

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube